The complex is located next to slope number 1 (the Reine Blanche) in an oasis of peace, but you can reach the center of Valtournenche and its stores with a 5-minute car ride.
Within the immediate surroundings, which are at walking distance, there are a cross country ski ring and an equipped picnic area on a beautiful and sunny plateau.
There are restaurants and taverns all over the place with Aosta Valley specialities for every taste including high-quality wines.
There are routes that allow you to go on relaxing walks that start in the vicinities of the complex as well as excursions for experts. The Matterhorn's "Balconata" is emblematic in this sense, offering a complex network of pathways that border the valley up until Torgnon. On the other side of the mountain you can find Chamois (a small center not reachable by car), and "the Madeleine", skiing localities and natural jewels.
Circa 10 km past Valtournenche we find Cervinia and its exclusive shops, with ski slopes that allow you to reach the glacier, up to 3800 m of the Matterhorn, to ski all year round. You can even go down to Zermatt.
With a short car ride you can reach the Grand Paradise natural park, the medieval castles of the valley (Verres, Fenis, Issogne, and many more famous ones). They bare witness to a border history and they can be visited in every season. You can even see the Bard Fort, which served as a fortress to the entrance of the valley. It has been recently renovated and is therefore available to sightseers and used for exclusive art expositions.
(1) Accesso diretto sulla pista. La pista è lunga 13 km: dal Bec Carrè (2850m) a Valtournenche (1500 m)
(2) Fino agli impianti di risalita (ovovia) Valtournenche
(3) Fino agli impianti di risalita (ovovia) di Breuil Cervinia: Plain Maison è la prima stazione
(4) Fino agli impianti di risalita (ovovia) di Breuil Cervinia. Poi ovovia fino al Plateau Rosa
(5) Km 3 fino agli impianti di risalita di Valtournenche e poi con gli sci si raggiunge la Pista Ventina, all’altezza del Colle di Cime Bianche
(6) Km 11 fino agli impianti di risalita (ovovia) di Breuil Cervinia poi Ovovia fino al Plateau Rosa
(7) La località può essere raggiunta anche tramite i sentieri della Gran Balconata del Cervino
(8) Fino a Cogne
Copyright © Web site created by Mormile.it
Template by OS Templates